The regions spanning the United States of America can vary widely. Up north near Minnesota you can get freezing winters, while down south in New Mexico you can experience the miserableness that is constant dry heat. Wherever you live, there is one staple that is required everywhere and for everyone: water. Unfortunately, not everyone has water readily available on their property. This is why American Water Surveyors is so important, especially if you live in one of the five driest cities in America.
The Five Driest Cities in America:
In descending order, the five driest cities in America are as follows:
- Phoenix, Arizona. Dry heat reigns in this region almost every day of the year!
- Las Vegas, Nevada. A city of high risk and higher temperatures, this region’s air stays dry for most of the year.
- Denver, Colorado.
- Colorado Springs, Colorado. This area has beautiful views, but the air is extremely dry.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico. This is the driest city in America!
In Southwest America, dry, mild weather is typically the norm. The Southwest is home to the Mojave and Sonoran deserts, and one reason why they are so dry is that they lie within the rain shadow of the western mountains, like the Sierra Nevada. These towering peaks hoard vast amounts of moisture on the western (also known as the windward) side of the mountains but block the majority of the moisture from approaching the east (also known as leeward) side of the mountains. In these areas, water surveyors are especially crucial for these citizens who have less access to water resources.
Why You Should Hire American Water Surveyors
Not only is American Water Surveyors dedicated to being the top service provider within the water finding industry, we also use highly advanced technology to provide the critical service of finding groundwater depth, yields, and suitability for clients prior to expensive drilling. Water is crucial to everyone, and American Water Surveyors offer the best professional service, scientific methods, and equipment to locate water before the water drillers arrive. Some other benefits for hiring water surveyors include:
- The use of advanced equipment. American Water Surveyors only use the most advanced equipment while searching for water sources. We have the right computer software to ensure that the process of finding water is reliable and efficient. This advanced equipment helps predict the depth and yield of an aquifer.
- We can test for clean water through our sister company AquaKnow. In addition to finding the location of water, American Water Surveyors can refer you to AquaKnow, which has several very specific tests to ensure the optimal health of your water.
- We prevent unnecessary expensive drilling. A main advantage of water surveyors is ensuring that the cost of installing a well isn’t too debilitating. It can become rather expensive to dig a well, and you have to pay the driller no matter what, even if they only guess where the water is and drill a dry well. With water surveyors, water deposits will be found ahead of time and you will eliminate the possibility of having to pay for multiple drillings. With a dedication to professional service, American Water Surveyors uses the skills of reliable technicians to ensure that the job is done properly and to the highest standards. So, if you’re thinking of getting a well drilled in one of the five driest cities in America, make sure you contact American Water Surveyors to ensure that the job is done right.